Specific Link E-Course Ware
- MIT Opencourseware: All undergraduate students at MIT study mechanics, electricity and magnetism. Beyond that, our physics majors pursue a program that provides outstanding preparation for advanced education in physics and other careers. Our undergraduates have unusual opportunities for becoming involved in research, sometimes working with two different groups during their four years at MIT.
- Open Yale Courses: Open Yale Courses (OYC) provides lectures and other materials from selected Yale College courses to the public free of charge via the Internet. The courses span the full range of liberal arts disciplines, including humanities, social sciences, and physical and biological sciences.
- Virtual Learning Environment: Welcome to the Virtual Learning Environment, Institute of Lifelong Learning (ILLL). It is a unique and innovative initiative of the University to provide Open Educational Resources (OER) to the teaching and learning community. The University of Delhi has set up an Institute of Lifelong Learning (ILLL) with a major responsibility towards teacher training (Train the Trainer), development of learning materials and delivery systems, aggregation, developing courses, interactive content etc.
- National Programe on Technology Enhanced Learning: NPTEL provides E-learning through online Web and Video courses in Engineering, Science and humanities streams. The mission of NPTEL is to enhance the quality of Engineering education in the country by providing free online courseware.
- NOUN Online Course Matrial: This is the Open Courseware of the National Open University of Nigeria. It is the repository of available digital course material of the National Open University that will help you in your studies.
- Utah State Open Courseware: Utah State OpenCourseWare is a collection of educational material used in our formal campus courses, and seeks to provide people around the world with an opportunity to access high quality learning opportunities.
- Tufts Opencourseware: Tufts OpenCourseWare is part of a new educational movement initiated by MIT that provides free access to course content for everyone online. Tufts' course offerings demonstrate the University's strength in the life sciences in addition to its multidisciplinary approach, international perspective and underlying ethic of service to its local, national and international communities.
- University of California Irvine Courseware: California Subject Examination for Teachers - Preparation Resources,California, even in tough budget times, has many classroom vacancies in the fields of secondary mathematics and science. In conjuntion with the Hewlett Foundation and the Boeing Foundation, the University of California, Irvine has prepared, to date, five online resources to assist potential secondary math and science teachers to pass the qualifying exam.
- Teachthought: Whether you are looking for a master’s degree program, computer science classes, a K-12 curriculum, or GED study program, this list gives you a look at 50 websites that promise education for free.
Jourum - Learning to Share: The word ‘Jorum’ is of Biblical origin and means a collecting (or drinking) bowl. Jorum is a JISC-funded Service in Development in UK Further and Higher Education, to collect and share learning and teaching materials, allowing their reuse and repurposing. This free online repository service forms a key part of the JISC Information Environment, and is intended to become part of the wider landscape of repositories being developed institutionally, locally, regionally or across subject areas. We use a modified version of DSpace for Jorum. Jorum is run by Mimas, based at the University of Manchester.